Why you should ship this Edit
Why y==ou should ship thisEdit
Dolly is the romantic parring of Daniel and Jolly. Dolly is the SECOND best ship in the ship wiki. I think we all know what the first one is. Cough Star x cough Marco Diaz Cough Cough. Jolly is the daughter of Queen Aurora. And they have a kid named Luna. And thare the king and queen of Mewni. And Jolly is the Princess of Mewni.
- In "Crash Landing" Daniel looks almost lovestruck when looking at Jolly.
- In "All Hail The Moon" Jolly tries to cheer Daniel up because of his recent brake-up with Emma.
- In "All Ready To Late" Daniel questions his friendship with Jolly.
In the same episode Daniel and Jolly share the're first kiss.
- In "I Didn't Touch It" Jolly kiss's Daniel on the cheek.
- In "Royal Traditions-Part 1" Jolly proposes to Daniel.
- In "Royal Traditions-Part 2" Daniel says yes and they get married.
- In "A King Is Born" Daniel and Jolly have a kid named Luna.
- In "Battle For The Planet-Part 2" Daniel and Jolly hold hands while walking into the light.
- OMG! are you ok?
- YES! My ship it cannon! Woohoo! Ya!
- I'm sorry I know this might be awkward.
- A Ship From The Gods!
- John Cinnamon?
- Michael Jakesim?
- Bob Carly?
Feel free to make your own quot ,)